TOP-HEALTH-TODAY’S OVERALL RATING: 14.3%
Dr. Pinks Anal Brightening Cream Overview:
Dr. Pinks Anal Brightening Cream is no longer sold by its manufacturer. This product has been discontinued. However, it was formerly marketed to brighten the look of the underarms, nipples, vagina, penis and anal region. Although this product was promoted for men and women, there is no information claiming this product is intended to brighten the look of the scrotum. Men may find alternative options on the market that offer this benefit. To see some of these products, refer to the grid below.
- For men and women
- Intended for use on the penis, vagina and nipples
- Promoted for use on the underarms, buttocks, anus and areolas
- Retails for more than $50 online
- Does not claim Buy 2, get 1 Free specials are available
- Manufacturer Discontinued this Product
- Does not mention its applicable on the scrotum
Directions For Use:
Refer to the product packaging for this information.
Refer to the products packaging for details.
Where is Product Manufactured:
Formerly made in the USA.
Final Thoughts on Dr. Pinks Anal Brightening Cream:
Dr. Pinks Anal Brightening Cream was marketed as a Hydroquinone-Free brightening cream. It was sold for more than $50 online which is somewhat pricy compared to products that cost under $50 online. Also, Buy 2, get 1 Free specials were not offered to help customers save money on this product.