Impotentia Coeundi, the Latin term plainly describes the inability to successfully insert the penis into the vagina. At present, this particular term is replaced by erectile dysfunction. In short, the term is popularly known as ED. You should keep in mind that the study related to erectile dysfunction is a sub-field in Urology and in medicine, it comes under Andrology. Most of the research studies indicate that ED is common among men and nearly 40% of males actually suffer from it to a great extent.
Fruits that can help Erectile Dysfunction
- Blueberries: Blueberries offer the best benefits in largely preventing ED. A cooperative research study conducted by the Harvard University and the University of East Anglia found that consuming foods that are flavonoid-rich foods is directly linked with a reduced risk of ED in men. It also lessens the risk of conditions such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Anthocyanins found in blueberries really helps in preventing ED.
- Bananas: Bananas are known to be beneficial for potassium, but bananas can also help with ED. Bananas are good for blood circulation and your heart. Keep in mind that getting sufficient potassium assist to keep your levels of sodium under total control. It largely reduces the risk of heart problems as well. A person who has good blood circulation in his body will have a good erection.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is the richest natural sources of L-citrulline. The amino acids present in watermelon can assist in making your erection much harder. When consumed, watermelon converts successfully to L-arginine, making the production of nitric oxide that increases blood flow in a successful manner to the penis and it strengthens erections.
- Pomegranate: Some people strongly believe that Eve tempted Adam with a pomegranate in the Garden of Eden. A research study conducted recently by the International Journal of Impotence Research states that pomegranate juice is actually rich in antioxidants which largely supports blood flow. It perfectly helps in improving erectile dysfunction.
- Cherries: Cherries are good for your sex life. It is rich in anthocyanins that help clean your arteries to a great extent. You can have cherries as your regular snack. It consists of three grams of fiber, cancer-fighting flavonoids and boasts B vitamins.
- Goji berries: Goji berries are known as an energy boosting fruit. This particular fruit has been largely used in Chinese medicines for ages. It is known to enhance the release of hormones and to help increase energy. It also helps to perfectly handle stress. It rightly supports a healthy mood, memory, and mind. It assists in increasing blood flow and increases libido.
- Avocados: This particular green fruit is rich in vitamin E, vitamin B6, and potassium plus nutrients that have been linked with increased libido. Its monounsaturated fats help in protecting your heart and boost circulation. Its abundant carotenoids and minerals supply energy and stamina. It also helps in weight loss.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are good for blood flow. They are rich in vitamin C that is linked to higher sperm counts. It has anthocyanins which assist in keeping your arteries unclogged, erection quality and boosting circulation.
You can add these fruits in your diet plan to have a good sex life. ED isn’t a major health issue for men. This particular health issue can be solved easily by having right kind of fruits in your platter.