TOP-HEALTH-TODAY’S OVERALL RATING: 74.7%
Perricone MD Firming Neck Therapy Overview:
Research has found that Perricone MD Firming Neck Therapy is marketed to help firm and tighten the look of the neck area while offering hydration to the skin as well. But, the manufacturer of Perricone MD Firming Neck Therapy does not claim this product helps maintain collagen, the skins support structure. Instead, it is only promoted to improve elasticity.
Perricone MD Firming Neck Therapy is sold for $98 online by its manufacturer. This can be costly when compared to other options that are less than $70. However, it is paraben-free and helps reduce the look of wrinkles. To see how Perricone MD Firming Neck Therapy compares, check out the grid below.
- Marketed to firm and tighten the look of the neck
- Intended to improve elasticity
- Intended to hydrate the skin
- Intended to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Does not claim it maintains collagen
- Sold for $98 online
Sizes Available:2 oz
Directions For Use:
- Cleanse skin with your favorite Perricone MD moisturizer.
- Next, use fingertips to apply Firming Neck Therapy liberally to neck, jawline and decolletage in gentle circular motions
- Make sure to massage up behind the ears and on back of neck to help preserve skin elasticity
- Use in the morning and evening
Aqua (Water), Taurine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, Palmitoyl Carnosine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Pyridoxamine Dihydrochloride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Resveratrol, Disodium EDTA, Pantethine, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Astaxanthin, Parfum (Fragrance).
Where is Product Manufactured:
Made in the USA.
Final Thoughts on Perricone MD Firming Neck Therapy:
Perricone MD Firming Neck Therapy does not claim it helps improve collagen but it is intended to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Be concerned with the price of this product. Products over $70 are not cost-effective and may not be affordable when compared to options sold for less than $70.