TOP-HEALTH-TODAY’S OVERALL RATING: 58.1%
Gout Resolve™ Overview:
Finding a product to help relieve painful gout symptoms can be time consuming. You need to explore your options so you get the best product for your bucks. Many products are sold online but consumers are often unsure of what products really work or are worth their time and money.
Gout Resolve™ is promoted to help manage symptoms related to uric acid build up like pain and inflammation. Based on information provided by the manufacturer, Gout Resolve™ is intended for the joints and problematic areas like the hands, feet and knees. This product seems to address some of the common symptoms related to gout, but this product is expensive. You can find alternative products that may offer the same promising results for less than $50.
- Marketed for the feet, knees, ankles, hands, and joints
- Offers purchase discounts
- Intended to manage uric acid levels
- Single bottle is $57( plus $6.97 S&H) - not cost-effective
- Does not provide a national drug control number
Sizes Available:60 capsules
Directions For Use:
Please refer to the directions section on the product label.
- B6, Folic Acid, Bromelain, Quercetin, Artichoke Leaf Extract, Thyme Leaf Powder, Celery Seed Powder, Yucca Root, Turmeric Root, Ginger, Milk Thistle, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Skullcap Extract, Passionflower Extract, Chamomile, Rice Flour, Magesium Stearate, Gel Capsules
Where is Product Manufactured:
Final Thoughts on Gout Resolve™:
A Gout Resolve™ states that it is an all-natural product and that it reduces high uric acid. However, a national drug control number has not been published on this products website. This is a number assigned to products listed with the FDA. To see how Gout Resolve™ compares to more affordable products, see the grid below.