TOP-HEALTH-TODAY’S OVERALL RATING: 40%
After evaluating EliminInk™, we have found that this is a treatment that is similar to a tattoo or permanent makeup application. A machine is used to implant this product into the tissue and helps break down the pigment or ink of tattoos and permanent makeup. This may be painful as stated by the manufacturer.
According to the manufacturer, EliminInk™ contains DermRenu which helps minimize scarring. There is no information stating how much this procedure costs, but the manufacturer claims that you must keep a bandage on the treated area for 48 hours.
- Price per treatment is not applicable
- For all color inks and pigments
- Contains DermRenu, which may minimize or prevent scarring
- May be painful, similar to getting a tattoo
- Only performed by trained professionals
- 30-45 minute treatment for 2”x 2” area
- Must keep bandage on after the procedure for 48 hours
Directions For Use:
Must be performed by a trained professional.
Where is Product Manufactured:
Made in the USA.
Final Thoughts on EliminInk™:
EliminInk™ may be expensive since several treatments may be needed. Also this may be a painful process and it can take 30-45 minutes to treat a 2” x 2” area. To see how EliminInk™ compares to less invasive approaches, refer to the grid below. Be sure to elect products that do not have the potential to burn or scar the skin.