TOP-HEALTH-TODAY’S OVERALL RATING: 64.35%
Doctor Z & C Skin Bleach Gel Overview:
Evaluating Doctor Z & C Skin Bleach Gel, we have found that it is promoted by third party sites to address hyperpigmentation concerns and sensitive areas like the vagina, breasts and anal area. However, the manufacturer’s site in not locatable at this time and there is no information claiming it’s suitable for the penis, scrotum or underarms on third party sites. Also, a detailed ingredients list is not provided, however, third party sites claim its Hydroquinone-Free.
- Hydroquinone- Free
- Promoted for hyperpigmentation concerns
- Promoted by third party sites for the face, vagina, breasts and anus
- Retails for under $50 on third party sites
- Not made in the USA
- Only sold on third party sites
- No information claiming it’s suitable for the penis, scrotum or underarms
- Does not publish ingredients list on third party site
Sizes Available:1 oz
Directions For Use:
Apply measured amount to areas to be treated with fresh skin after the shower and at least twice daily massage in gently until penetrated,Notice visible results in only a few weeks when used properly.
Where is Product Manufactured:
Made in France.
Final Thoughts on Doctor Z & C Skin Bleach Gel:
Doctor Z & C Skin Bleach Gel is not made in the United States. It appears to be sold for an affordable price on third party sites, but does not claim its intended for use on the nipples or underarms. To see how Doctor Z & C Skin Bleach Gel compares to other Hydroquinone-Free products, refer to the grid below.