Balding is a natural phenomenon for the most number of men as a part of their aging process. However, mostly it has been seen that men do not opt for any kind of medical treatment as a cure for this problem. At the same time if balding takes place too fast or at a young age, then it becomes upsetting for many.
Today we are here to give you very useful natural remedies for dealing with the problem of hair loss and aiding hair growth.
Natural treatments for hair loss
- Quit smoking– Several studies have shown that smoking has been one of the important reasons for the occurrence of premature hair loss among men. So, now you have one more reason to convince yourself to get rid of this addiction.
- Oil massage– Oil massage for scalp is considered as a very important step in keeping your hair healthy. Take some coconut oil and mix it with castor oil. Warm it and apply it on your scalp with your fingertips. Massage with gentle hands for about 20 minutes. Massaging scalp will safeguard your hair by locking the moisture in and supplying healthy nutrients to the scalp, thus helping in hair growth.
- Switch to natural hair products – There are several hair products available in the markets, which claim to improve the health of your hair. But the truth is, all of them contain chemicals and many can actually aggravate the problem of hair loss. So the best way is to use hair products with all-natural ingredients.
- Onion juice – The juice of onions is known to promote the growth of hair. Apply onion juice thrice a week, keep on for a minimum of 1 hour and wash off with shampoo. With regular application, you will soon notice an improvement in your hair growth.
- Herbal Oil – Use an herbal oil to massage your hair at least twice a week. This increases the blood circulation of the scalp, thus enhancing hair growth. Leave the oil on for a minimum of 1 hour and then wash off with a natural shampoo. Pat dry with a soft towel and never rub your hair hard as it damages the roots of the hair.
- De-stress – Stress is one devil, which not only affects your health but also your hair. So, include some de-stressing ways in your daily life like meditation, yoga or do something which you like such as dancing, listening to music, traveling etc. or simply relax.
- Healthy diet – Eating a healthy diet and on time is very essential. Include as much of fruits and vegetables as possible in your diet. You should take care of your overall nutrition intake (protein, vitamin B and C, iron, zinc and fats) so that your body can allocate adequate resources to the maintenance of your hair. Apart from this, eat those foods which have ample amount of Vitamin A in them such as carrots, leafy vegetables, eggs, fortified milk, fish and liver. Also, drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated; drink at least 3 liters of water every day.