Who wouldn’t want to step out of the house looking like a celebrity with little or no makeup? If you have clear skin, then you would not have to bother about spending time with your makeup. Here are a few tips and tricks you could follow to get a clear healthy and glowing skin.
- Hydration therapy:Water is the best medicine for most ailments. Drinking sufficient quantities of water daily is essential to get a clear skin. Water purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation to all the layers of your skin.
- Change your pillow cover:Satin pillowcases can avoid getting sleep wrinkles. They do not leave your skin feeling dry. They also do not deprive the skin of the oils. That is why a satin pillowcase can make your skin clearer and healthier.
- Follow the CTM routine religiously:Cleanse your skin with a mild cleanser to remove the sweat and dirt buildup blocking the pores. Use a hydrating toner to hydrate your skin. Use the right type of moisturizer for your skin. Follow this cleanse, tone and moisturize (CTM) routine regularly for a clear skin.
- Exfoliate your facial skin:A lot of imperfections on the skin are due to the pollution and dirt particles clogging the pores. Regularly exfoliate your face to unclog the pores. Do not forget to use a moisturizer later.
- Use a sunscreen:This is one thing you should never skip when you are stepping out of the house. Using a sunscreen can protect your skin from suffering damage from the sun’s UV rays.
- Stay active:When you remain physically fit, it shows on your skin. Regular exercises and physical fitness play a main role in maintaining a healthy skin.
- Avoid stress:Skin breaks out and appears unhealthy when you are under a lot of stress. Manage your stress effectively. Do some simple yoga and meditation to help you unwind.
- Eat healthy:Eat a balanced diet with all essential nutrients in the right proportions. Avoid unwanted saturated fats and oils. Eat foods that can purify your blood and those that prevent cell damage.
Home ingredients for a clear skin:
Turmeric with its anti-inflammatory properties is essential for a clear skin. It acts as an antiseptic, lightens scars, reduces allergies, and works wonders on many skin ailments. Use turmeric with the right ingredients based on your skin type for great results in a short time.
The vitamin C in the lemon helps in cell rejuvenation. Citric acid also works on improving the skin complexion.
- Aloe Vera:
It is an excellent remedy for acne and skin breakouts. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and astringent property. Thus, it helps fade scars, moisturize the skin and in the growth of fresh cells.
Honey is one of the best natural moisturizers. It can also help treat mild skin infections.
The astringent property of cucumber is well known. It can also help clearing the dead skin cells and in the repair of the damaged cells. Thus cucumber can give a naturally glowing skin.